GPS For Fleet Tracking
Shipping is one of the most important industries in the modern economy. Fleet owners rely on GPS for fleet tracking for several reasons. GPS for fleet tracking allows fleet owners to know where their vehicles are, what their drivers are doing, and how efficient their delivery routes are. Smart Fleet offers robust services aimed at making GPS for fleet tracking even more useful and intuitive.
Benefits of Smart Fleet GPS for Fleet Tracking
Keeping track of a fleet is essential for any fleet owner. No matter if a fleet owner manages ten vehicles or a thousand, GPS for fleet tracking is an essential part of running any effective shipping business. Whether your enterprise focuses on commercial transportation or high-value asset delivery, GPS for fleet tracking will make running your company easier and safer.
GPS for fleet tracking makes it easy for fleet owners to maintain their fleets, encourage productivity, streamline delivery routes, and make wiser future reinvestments into their companies. Smart Fleet offers GPS for fleet tracking that includes expertly crafted hardware and intuitive, reliable software for back-end support and real-time updates from approved devices at virtually any time.
Challenges GPS for Fleet Tracking Can Overcome
One of the most pressing issues for any fleet owner is efficiency. It is essential to streamline every delivery as much as possible, and GPS for fleet tracking can make this easier. GPS for fleet tracking allows fleet owners to track their vehicles in real time. The Smart Fleet platform allows fleet owners and fleet supervisors to track vehicle locations, gauge idling time, and receive alerts for different types of events. This information helps fleet owners make more informed decisions when it comes to driver assignment, route planning, and even vehicle maintenance.
GPS for fleet tracking involves much more than just location data. Smart Fleet’s system allows fleet owners to identify and address vehicle issues much more quickly. The Smart Fleet GPS for fleet tracking system provides fleet owners with helpful timed updates, customizable to one, two, or five-minute intervals. The system also affords fleet owners the ability to set customized alerts. For example, a fleet owner can set the GPS for fleet tracking to send a notification any time a vehicle completes a delivery using geofencing. The GPS for fleet tracking system could also send notifications if a driver moves the vehicle off hours or uses it for unintended or unauthorized purposes.
Shipping companies need to deliver to their customers in a timely and efficient manner. Perhaps the biggest benefit of investing in GPS for fleet tracking from Smart Fleet is the ability to generate reports based on gathered vehicle tracking data. Smart Fleet doesn’t simply offer an intuitive platform for GPS for fleet tracking; the back-end services supporting the platform also allow for the creation of reports using gathered data.
GPS for Fleet Tracking Features With Smart Fleet
Smart Fleet offers a wide range of features, including:
- Real-time monitoring of GPS for fleet tracking systems from approved devices, including personal computers, laptops, and even smartphones.
- Custom alerts that can report driver behavior, vehicle speed, idling time, and maintenance issues.
- Instant Location capability, which allows a fleet supervisor to instantly track a vehicle’s position.
- Customizable installation. GPS for fleet tracking comes in many forms when you choose Smart Fleet, from hardwired options to plug and play devices.
- Report generation. Your GPS for fleet tracking can also become a fantastic forecasting tool, helping you make more informed decisions about the future of your company.
Customize Your GPS for Fleet Tracking With Smart Fleet
Boxed solutions to GPS for fleet tracking rarely offer much in the way of customization. Some systems don’t provide enough real-time information while others bombard fleet owners with unnecessary updates and alerts that do nothing more than waste time. When fleet owners choose Smart Fleet for GPS for fleet tracking, they get a customized system that responds exactly how they want it to respond in a wide variety of situations. Choose when the system alerts you and turn your GPS for fleeting tracking into a critical tool that pushes your enterprise forward.
Smart Fleet’s GPS for fleet tracking is available in countless configurations at three different service levels. Choose the features and hardware you want for completely unique GPS for fleet tracking tailored to your organization.
About Smart Fleet
Smart Fleet is a leading provider of GPS tracking technology for fleet owners of all sizes. Our customizable platform provides fleet owners with an intuitive way to maintain complete control over their fleet vehicles, identify problems in real time using advanced monitoring technology, and access to a robust set of back-end support services including report generation and many additional options at different service levels.
Why Choose Smart Fleet for GPS Fleet Tracking?
Cofounders Andrew and Elizabeth Chermark built Smart Fleet in 2008 on a foundation of their combined experience in the fields of financial management and wireless communication. The Chermarks built Smart Fleet to fulfill a pressing need in the United States shipping industry: an intuitive way to track fleet vehicles, improve road safety, and manage fleets more efficiently. Thanks to the Chermarks’ experience in wireless management, vehicle use optimization, and maximizing productivity, they developed Smart Fleet into the robust and successful brand it is today.
Smart Fleet provides each client with the tools necessary to track their fleets more effectively, plan their routes more efficiently, and streamline their operations to make them more profitable. Today, Smart Fleet provides custom GPS fleet tracking services across 43 states and Canada.
Benefits of the Smart Fleet GPS Fleet Tracking System
Many GPS tracking service providers only offer limited back-end support or no support at all, selling customers GPS tracking hardware with little to no instruction as to how to get the most value out of it. Smart Fleet takes a different approach by providing a robust selection of hardware and services and guidance for using all these tools to maximum effect.
The Smart Fleet GPS Fleet Tracking System offers fleet owners the choice between hardwired GPS tracking devices and convenient plug and play systems with optional dashboard camera functionality. These tools are just one layer of the service provided by Smart Fleet.
Fleet owners can choose one of three levels of service for their organizations based on how much back-end support and customization they require. Each level of service comes with the same high-quality hardware and reliable software in an intuitive format, all backed by the support and guidance of the Smart Fleet team. Fleet owners can enjoy several valuable benefits by investing in a Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking system:
- Real time GPS tracking. Smart Fleet hardware offers advanced positioning technology so fleet owners can track their fleet vehicles’ positions at any time from any approved device.
- Automatic report generation. The Smart Fleet system offers automatic report generation, providing fleet owners with useful data so they can make more informed decisions about their business operations and future investments.
- Customizable alerts. Fleet owners can set alerts at various thresholds. For example, it’s possible to tailor the system to send an alert whenever a driver enters or leaves certain geofenced areas or travels at certain speeds. Alerts can also notify fleet owners and fleet supervisors of idling time and drivers using their vehicles for unauthorized purposes.
- Video telematics. Video recording technology allows fleet owners to retain invaluable footage to handle insurance claims.
- Vehicle maintenance alerts. GPS fleet tracking devices from Smart Fleet connect to vehicle systems and can alert fleet supervisors of maintenance problems as soon as they appear.
- Instant Location. The Instant Locate command allows fleet owners to find a vehicle’s position almost instantly.
- Streamlined routes. Reports generated from the Smart Fleet system allow fleet owners to develop more efficient routes and lower their fueling costs.
- Improved customer experiences. Greater efficiency means streamlined operations and happier customers.
- Increased productivity. Insights gained from Smart Fleet report data can help fleet owners make data-driven decisions, and the vehicle monitoring hardware can increase driver accountability.
These are just a few of the reasons why Smart Fleet has become the leading choice among fleet owners in the US for robust and reliable systems for tracking their fleet vehicles. The Smart Fleet team has more than a decade of professional experience working with all types of fleets of various sizes and can help fleet owners streamline their processes with added confidence thanks to state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. Contact our team at Smart Fleet today.