GPS Fleet Tracking Devices
Smart Fleet offers several different GPS fleet tracking devices capable of providing fleet owners with a wide range of benefits as well as additional control over their operations and peace of mind. When it comes to fleet management, GPS fleet tracking devices need to feature top-of-the-line construction, must be installed correctly, and should provide robust tracking information in real time. The GPS fleet tracking devices from Smart Fleet offer a wide range of cost-effective benefits that will help any fleet owner increase productivity and improve customer experiences.
GPS Fleet Tracking Devices from Smart Fleet
When it comes to GPS fleet tracking devices, Smart Fleet understands that different fleets and different types of fleet vehicles have different needs. Take a look at the GPS fleet tracking devices we offer and their capabilities to determine which GPS fleet tracking devices would work best for your fleet.
Hardwired GPS Fleet Tracking Devices
Smart Fleet’s hardwired GPS fleet tracking devices offer a wide range of features and benefits designed to offer fleet owners more control and peace of mind when it comes to monitoring and managing their fleets.
- Hardwired GPS fleet tracking devices from Smart Fleet use hard-wire install and come with battery backups. These devices can continue to operate while a vehicle is turned off, allowing fleet owners to carefully monitor their vehicles through all legs of a delivery route.
- The hardwired GPS fleet tracking devices from Smart Fleet also offer covert three-wire installation. Install these GPS fleet tracking devices discreetly in all types of fleet vehicles for simple and reliable functionality. Choose from the internal antenna model or the external antenna model to customize your GPS fleet tracking devices.
- Smart Fleet’s hardwired GPS fleet tracking devices offer timed tracking you can set to one, two, or five-minute intervals. Choose the time interval that works best for your operation and rely on the hardwired GPS fleet tracking devices to provide consistent updates to your approved monitoring devices.
- You can configure your hardwired GPS fleet tracking devices with alerts tailored to your preferences. Set the system to alert you for vehicle speed, idling time, off-hour driving, driver behavior, and much more. Smart Fleet’s hardwired GPS fleet tracking devices also include an “Instant Locate” command that allows fleet supervisors to obtain a vehicle’s location instantly
- Hardwired GPS fleet tracking devices from Smart Fleet allow fleet supervisors to conduct dispatching orders, find the closest vehicles, and engage in real-time messaging with drivers.
These capabilities are also present in other Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking devices, such as the Plug and Play GPS fleet tracking devices and dash cam system.
Plug and Play GPS Fleet Tracking Devices and Dash Cam Systems
Smart Fleet’s Plug and Play GPS fleet tracking devices feature many of the same capabilities as the hardwired GPS fleet tracking devices such as customizable intervals for updates, alert options, real-time monitoring from approved devices, the Instant Locate command functionality, and dispatching features. The Plug and Play GPS fleet tracking devices also include discreet covert installation with internal antennae and Y-cable OBD-II splitter installation options. The Plug and Play GPS feel tracking devices also include power cutoff protection to ensure consistent monitoring in a convenient plug and play design.
The Dash Cam System takes Smart Fleet’s Plug and Play GPS fleet tracking devices to the next level with the inclusion of a high-quality dash camera. Fleet owners can install these cameras via hardwiring or simply by plugging them into the vehicles’ cigarette lighters. Dash cameras provide fleet owners with an extra layer of control and protection over their vehicles. These devices allow fleet owners to capture recordings for use in insurance claims or to disprove fraudulent claims made against their drivers.
Why Choose Smart Fleet’s GPS Fleet Tracking Devices?
Smart Fleet is a leading provider of some of the most robust and reliable GPS fleet tracking devices available. The Smart Fleet platform allows fleet owners to fully customize their services, monitor vehicles in real-time from approved devices, and receive real-time alerts customized to each fleet’s unique needs and risks.
About Smart Fleet
Smart Fleet is a leading provider of GPS tracking technology for fleet owners of all sizes. Our customizable platform provides fleet owners with an intuitive way to maintain complete control over their fleet vehicles, identify problems in real time using advanced monitoring technology, and access to a robust set of back-end support services including report generation and many additional options at different service levels.
Why Choose Smart Fleet for GPS Fleet Tracking?
Cofounders Andrew and Elizabeth Chermark built Smart Fleet in 2008 on a foundation of their combined experience in the fields of financial management and wireless communication. The Chermarks built Smart Fleet to fulfill a pressing need in the United States shipping industry: an intuitive way to track fleet vehicles, improve road safety, and manage fleets more efficiently. Thanks to the Chermarks’ experience in wireless management, vehicle use optimization, and maximizing productivity, they developed Smart Fleet into the robust and successful brand it is today.
Smart Fleet provides each client with the tools necessary to track their fleets more effectively, plan their routes more efficiently, and streamline their operations to make them more profitable. Today, Smart Fleet provides custom GPS fleet tracking services across 43 states and Canada.
Benefits of the Smart Fleet GPS Fleet Tracking System
Many GPS tracking service providers only offer limited back-end support or no support at all, selling customers GPS tracking hardware with little to no instruction as to how to get the most value out of it. Smart Fleet takes a different approach by providing a robust selection of hardware and services and guidance for using all these tools to maximum effect.
The Smart Fleet GPS Fleet Tracking System offers fleet owners the choice between hardwired GPS tracking devices and convenient plug and play systems with optional dashboard camera functionality. These tools are just one layer of the service provided by Smart Fleet.
Fleet owners can choose one of three levels of service for their organizations based on how much back-end support and customization they require. Each level of service comes with the same high-quality hardware and reliable software in an intuitive format, all backed by the support and guidance of the Smart Fleet team. Fleet owners can enjoy several valuable benefits by investing in a Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking system:
- Real time GPS tracking. Smart Fleet hardware offers advanced positioning technology so fleet owners can track their fleet vehicles’ positions at any time from any approved device.
- Automatic report generation. The Smart Fleet system offers automatic report generation, providing fleet owners with useful data so they can make more informed decisions about their business operations and future investments.
- Customizable alerts. Fleet owners can set alerts at various thresholds. For example, it’s possible to tailor the system to send an alert whenever a driver enters or leaves certain geofenced areas or travels at certain speeds. Alerts can also notify fleet owners and fleet supervisors of idling time and drivers using their vehicles for unauthorized purposes.
- Video telematics. Video recording technology allows fleet owners to retain invaluable footage to handle insurance claims.
- Vehicle maintenance alerts. GPS fleet tracking devices from Smart Fleet connect to vehicle systems and can alert fleet supervisors of maintenance problems as soon as they appear.
- Instant Location. The Instant Locate command allows fleet owners to find a vehicle’s position almost instantly.
- Streamlined routes. Reports generated from the Smart Fleet system allow fleet owners to develop more efficient routes and lower their fueling costs.
- Improved customer experiences. Greater efficiency means streamlined operations and happier customers.
- Increased productivity. Insights gained from Smart Fleet report data can help fleet owners make data-driven decisions, and the vehicle monitoring hardware can increase driver accountability.
These are just a few of the reasons why Smart Fleet has become the leading choice among fleet owners in the US for robust and reliable systems for tracking their fleet vehicles. The Smart Fleet team has more than a decade of professional experience working with all types of fleets of various sizes and can help fleet owners streamline their processes with added confidence thanks to state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. Contact our team at Smart Fleet today.