Fleet Truck Tracking
If your organization operates a fleet of commercial vehicles, you need accountability for every vehicle. Fleet truck tracking is an essential part of modern commercial transportation. Smart Fleet offers a robust and reliable platform that offers fleet truck tracking customized to each business’s unique needs and expectations. If your company hasn’t invested in a reliable fleet truck tracking system yet, it’s essential to understand the elements of Smart Fleet’s fleet truck tracking system and the benefits it could provide to your organization.
How Does Fleet Truck Tracking Work?
Whether your organization owns five or five hundred fleet trucks, tracking them is an essential part of your everyday operations. Modern GPS tracking technology allows business owners to easily and seamlessly track each and every vehicle they own. Fleet truck tracking from Smart Fleet takes this a step further and provides many additional benefits on top of real-time fleet truck tracking updates.
The Smart Fleet system uses cutting-edge GPS tracking hardware, a robust satellite tracking system, and expertly coded back-end software all supported by the Smart Fleet team. Today, Smart Fleet offers fleet truck tracking services in 43 states and Canada, thanks to more than a decade of unwavering commitment to customer service and excellent product functionality. Fleet truck tracking from Smart Fleet can also integrate into a variety of popular enterprise applications for even more seamless control.
Smart Fleet’s fleet truck tracking system is fully customizable, from the level of service your company needs to the nuts and bolts of the fleet truck tracking system you will use to ensure high productivity and accountability for every vehicle in your fleet. This system also offers a wide range of benefits you won’t find with boxed GPS tracking products.
Why Your Enterprise Needs Fleet Truck Tracking Services from Smart Fleet
Fleet truck tracking from Smart Fleet offers much more than just an easy way to keep track of the vehicles in your fleet. When you choose Smart Fleet for your fleet truck tracking services, you can choose a service plan scaled to your needs, capable of integrating with the business applications you already use. Smart Fleet’s fleet truck tracking platform offers a wide range of benefits, including:
- Real-time updates. Your fleet truck tracking platform will provide you with updates as your fleet vehicles complete their routes. Set your own custom geofences to track fleet vehicle positions, and use the Instant Locate capability to instantly ping a fleet truck, tracking its current location so you can instantly keep tabs on each and every vehicle in your fleet.
- Custom alerts. Do you want your system to notify you when your fleet vehicles idle too long, exceed posted speed limits, or encounter traffic delays along their routes? The fleet truck tracking system from Smart Fleet allows you to set the parameters for alerts so you get all the information you need while minimizing extraneous alerts that waste time.
- Report generation. Making data-driven decisions is an important part of running any modern company. Your fleet truck tracking system will generate various reports based on metrics you define, allowing you to track various performance verticals over time with ease so you can forecast your business expenses more accurately.
- Improved accountability. Your fleet truck tracking system improves productivity by keeping drivers and employees on-task. The system can notify you when drivers deviate from planned routes, use vehicles off hours, or use their vehicles for unintended purposes.
- Maintenance alerts. Your Smart Fleet GPS tracking devices connect to each vehicle and can report maintenance issues as soon as they appear. When a vehicle’s computer notices a problem, the fleet truck tracking system sends a report instantly so you can address maintenance concerns in a timelier fashion.
- Easy integration with other business applications. Depending on the service tier you purchase from Smart Fleet, you can integrate your fleet truck tracking system with the other applications you use, such as the FieldPulse field management application, Garmin hardware, and even fuel cards.
Fleet truck tracking services from Smart Fleet can enhance your operations, offer greater peace of mind during day-to-day activities, and help you expand with greater confidence.
About Smart Fleet
Smart Fleet is a leading provider of GPS tracking technology for fleet owners of all sizes. Our customizable platform provides fleet owners with an intuitive way to maintain complete control over their fleet vehicles, identify problems in real time using advanced monitoring technology, and access to a robust set of back-end support services including report generation and many additional options at different service levels.
Why Choose Smart Fleet for GPS Fleet Tracking?
Cofounders Andrew and Elizabeth Chermark built Smart Fleet in 2008 on a foundation of their combined experience in the fields of financial management and wireless communication. The Chermarks built Smart Fleet to fulfill a pressing need in the United States shipping industry: an intuitive way to track fleet vehicles, improve road safety, and manage fleets more efficiently. Thanks to the Chermarks’ experience in wireless management, vehicle use optimization, and maximizing productivity, they developed Smart Fleet into the robust and successful brand it is today.
Smart Fleet provides each client with the tools necessary to track their fleets more effectively, plan their routes more efficiently, and streamline their operations to make them more profitable. Today, Smart Fleet provides custom GPS fleet tracking services across 43 states and Canada.
Benefits of the Smart Fleet GPS Fleet Tracking System
Many GPS tracking service providers only offer limited back-end support or no support at all, selling customers GPS tracking hardware with little to no instruction as to how to get the most value out of it. Smart Fleet takes a different approach by providing a robust selection of hardware and services and guidance for using all these tools to maximum effect.
The Smart Fleet GPS Fleet Tracking System offers fleet owners the choice between hardwired GPS tracking devices and convenient plug and play systems with optional dashboard camera functionality. These tools are just one layer of the service provided by Smart Fleet.
Fleet owners can choose one of three levels of service for their organizations based on how much back-end support and customization they require. Each level of service comes with the same high-quality hardware and reliable software in an intuitive format, all backed by the support and guidance of the Smart Fleet team. Fleet owners can enjoy several valuable benefits by investing in a Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking system:
- Real time GPS tracking. Smart Fleet hardware offers advanced positioning technology so fleet owners can track their fleet vehicles’ positions at any time from any approved device.
- Automatic report generation. The Smart Fleet system offers automatic report generation, providing fleet owners with useful data so they can make more informed decisions about their business operations and future investments.
- Customizable alerts. Fleet owners can set alerts at various thresholds. For example, it’s possible to tailor the system to send an alert whenever a driver enters or leaves certain geofenced areas or travels at certain speeds. Alerts can also notify fleet owners and fleet supervisors of idling time and drivers using their vehicles for unauthorized purposes.
- Video telematics. Video recording technology allows fleet owners to retain invaluable footage to handle insurance claims.
- Vehicle maintenance alerts. GPS fleet tracking devices from Smart Fleet connect to vehicle systems and can alert fleet supervisors of maintenance problems as soon as they appear.
- Instant Location. The Instant Locate command allows fleet owners to find a vehicle’s position almost instantly.
- Streamlined routes. Reports generated from the Smart Fleet system allow fleet owners to develop more efficient routes and lower their fueling costs.
- Improved customer experiences. Greater efficiency means streamlined operations and happier customers.
- Increased productivity. Insights gained from Smart Fleet report data can help fleet owners make data-driven decisions, and the vehicle monitoring hardware can increase driver accountability.
These are just a few of the reasons why Smart Fleet has become the leading choice among fleet owners in the US for robust and reliable systems for tracking their fleet vehicles. The Smart Fleet team has more than a decade of professional experience working with all types of fleets of various sizes and can help fleet owners streamline their processes with added confidence thanks to state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. Contact our team at Smart Fleet today.