Company Vehicle Tracking
If you own a company vehicle, tracking technology can help you not only protect the investment you made in the vehicle but also increase the vehicle’s effectiveness in surprising ways. Company vehicle tracking from Smart Fleet is a customizable platform that can help any business owner make more data-driven decisions, expand with greater confidence, and ensure high productivity.
What Is Company Vehicle Tracking?
Company vehicle tracking is more complex than you might think. The obvious requirements for a company vehicle tracking system are GPS hardware to install on the company vehicle, tracking software that allows a supervisor or business owner to quickly access the company vehicle’s location, and a satellite system to provide real-time tracking. Company vehicle tracking from Smart Fleet is an intuitive, easy-to-use platform that can integrate with a wide variety of enterprise applications many businesses already use.
When you choose to invest in a company vehicle tracking system, you are essentially purchasing peace of mind and additional control over your everyday operations. You’re also protecting the investment you made into your company vehicle. Tracking technology has advanced tremendously over the years, and Smart Fleet offers meticulously engineered hardware backed by powerful software and the support of the Smart Fleet team.
Why Choose Smart Fleet for Company Vehicle Tracking?
Smart Fleet takes company vehicle tracking to the next level and provides a robust set of tools so allow business owners more control over their company vehicles. Tracking is just one of the benefits of the Smart Fleet system. Business owners who choose to work with Smart Fleet can configure their Smart Fleet service plans and their company vehicle tracking platform features to their exact specifications:
- Smart Fleet company vehicle tracking allows business owners to generate reports covering various metrics, from mileage and fuel consumption to route efficiency and idling time. These reports can help business owners streamline their operations.
- Company vehicle tracking makes it easy to locate lost or stolen company vehicles. Tracking data is available instantly from any approved device, and a business owner can share company vehicle tracking data with local law enforcement to locate compromised vehicles quickly and safely.
- Company vehicle tracking increases accountability. Employees who use company vehicles will be less likely to use them for unauthorized purposes. Company vehicle tracking from Smart Fleet also allows business owners to instantly locate company vehicles, tracking them from any approved device almost instantly.
- Smart Fleet’s company vehicle tracking system allows business owners to configure alerts based on their own preferences. It’s possible to configure company vehicle tracking alerts that notify business owners when company vehicles enter or leave certain geofenced areas, exceed certain speeds, or encounter traffic hazards and delays. Company vehicle tracking also allows business owners to configure alerts when company vehicles deviate from expected routes.
- Company vehicle tracking services from Smart Fleet can integrate into a wide range of different enterprise applications, such as the FieldPulse field management system. This allows the business owner or supervisor to easily send dispatching information, coordinate jobs, and even build invoices for customers seamlessly through the company vehicle tracking platform.
Smart Fleet strives to provide the most robust company vehicle tracking service available. For more than a decade, the Smart Fleet team has helped business across various industries and of all sizes expand with greater confidence and make more informed data-driven decisions to push their companies forward. Today, companies in 43 states and Canada rely on the Smart Fleet team for their company vehicle tracking and other GPS fleet tracking needs.
If your enterprise uses a company vehicle, tracking technology from Smart Fleet can increase productivity while helping you get the most value out of your company vehicle. Tracking options from Smart Fleet are scalable, so you can rely on the full range of the platform’s company vehicle tracking features whether you own one company vehicle or a fleet of them. Company vehicle tracking should be a top priority for any business who relies on company vehicles for day-to-day operations. Even when company vehicles see occasional or rare use, company vehicle tracking services from Smart Fleet make them more effective, safer, and more productive.
About Smart Fleet
Smart Fleet is a leading provider of GPS tracking technology for fleet owners of all sizes. Our customizable platform provides fleet owners with an intuitive way to maintain complete control over their fleet vehicles, identify problems in real time using advanced monitoring technology, and access to a robust set of back-end support services including report generation and many additional options at different service levels.
Why Choose Smart Fleet for GPS Fleet Tracking?
Cofounders Andrew and Elizabeth Chermark built Smart Fleet in 2008 on a foundation of their combined experience in the fields of financial management and wireless communication. The Chermarks built Smart Fleet to fulfill a pressing need in the United States shipping industry: an intuitive way to track fleet vehicles, improve road safety, and manage fleets more efficiently. Thanks to the Chermarks’ experience in wireless management, vehicle use optimization, and maximizing productivity, they developed Smart Fleet into the robust and successful brand it is today.
Smart Fleet provides each client with the tools necessary to track their fleets more effectively, plan their routes more efficiently, and streamline their operations to make them more profitable. Today, Smart Fleet provides custom GPS fleet tracking services across 43 states and Canada.
Benefits of the Smart Fleet GPS Fleet Tracking System
Many GPS tracking service providers only offer limited back-end support or no support at all, selling customers GPS tracking hardware with little to no instruction as to how to get the most value out of it. Smart Fleet takes a different approach by providing a robust selection of hardware and services and guidance for using all these tools to maximum effect.
The Smart Fleet GPS Fleet Tracking System offers fleet owners the choice between hardwired GPS tracking devices and convenient plug and play systems with optional dashboard camera functionality. These tools are just one layer of the service provided by Smart Fleet.
Fleet owners can choose one of three levels of service for their organizations based on how much back-end support and customization they require. Each level of service comes with the same high-quality hardware and reliable software in an intuitive format, all backed by the support and guidance of the Smart Fleet team. Fleet owners can enjoy several valuable benefits by investing in a Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking system:
- Real time GPS tracking. Smart Fleet hardware offers advanced positioning technology so fleet owners can track their fleet vehicles’ positions at any time from any approved device.
- Automatic report generation. The Smart Fleet system offers automatic report generation, providing fleet owners with useful data so they can make more informed decisions about their business operations and future investments.
- Customizable alerts. Fleet owners can set alerts at various thresholds. For example, it’s possible to tailor the system to send an alert whenever a driver enters or leaves certain geofenced areas or travels at certain speeds. Alerts can also notify fleet owners and fleet supervisors of idling time and drivers using their vehicles for unauthorized purposes.
- Video telematics. Video recording technology allows fleet owners to retain invaluable footage to handle insurance claims.
- Vehicle maintenance alerts. GPS fleet tracking devices from Smart Fleet connect to vehicle systems and can alert fleet supervisors of maintenance problems as soon as they appear.
- Instant Location. The Instant Locate command allows fleet owners to find a vehicle’s position almost instantly.
- Streamlined routes. Reports generated from the Smart Fleet system allow fleet owners to develop more efficient routes and lower their fueling costs.
- Improved customer experiences. Greater efficiency means streamlined operations and happier customers.
- Increased productivity. Insights gained from Smart Fleet report data can help fleet owners make data-driven decisions, and the vehicle monitoring hardware can increase driver accountability.
These are just a few of the reasons why Smart Fleet has become the leading choice among fleet owners in the US for robust and reliable systems for tracking their fleet vehicles. The Smart Fleet team has more than a decade of professional experience working with all types of fleets of various sizes and can help fleet owners streamline their processes with added confidence thanks to state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. Contact our team at Smart Fleet today.