Best Fleet GPS Tracking
If your company operates a fleet, you need the best fleet GPS tracking system to ensure accountability for every trip and to grow your business with confidence. Smart Fleet offers the best fleet GPS tracking services available, and every business that chooses Smart Fleet has complete control over the level of service they need as well as the functionality of their tracking services. If you want the best fleet GPS tracking services available, Smart Fleet is the ideal choice.
Why Is Smart Fleet the Best Fleet GPS Tracking Solution?
Modern business is incredibly demanding, especially for commercial transportation companies and distributors. These organizations need the best fleet GPS tracking capabilities to meet their growing business demands. Smart Fleet has more than a decade of experience providing the best fleet GPS tracking services that scale to each company’s needs. If you want greater accountability, higher productivity, and increased safety for your fleet, Smart Fleet is the best fleet GPS tracking solution available.
Smart Fleet currently assists fleets in 43 states and Canada thanks to the team’s unwavering commitment to excellent customer service and development of high-quality hardware and software. The best fleet GPS tracking system is one that suits your company’s needs, not a boxed solution that comes with little room for customization and minimal back-end support. One of the reasons why Smart Fleet offers the best fleet GPS tracking service is the ability to customize the service to each business’s needs and goals.
Benefits of Choosing the Best Fleet GPS Tracking Platform
One of the primary reasons why Smart Fleet is the best fleet GPS tracking platform available is the fact that each customer gets to choose the ideal level of service. Whether your fleet includes ten trucks or one hundred, Smart Fleet offers the best fleet GPS tracking services that scale to your needs. With three different levels of service and a host of customizable options and features, no other GPS tracking service can match the quality of the Smart Fleet platform.
Another reason why Smart Fleet is the best fleet GPS tracking system is the level of control it provides to fleet owners and fleet supervisors. Other boxed GPS tracking solutions do not allow you to set custom alerts or tailor their services beyond what’s already included. Smart Fleet is the best fleet GPS tracking platform because customers get to choose what kind of real-time updates and alerts they want to see. Some of the customizable alerts you can configure with the best fleet GPS tracking system include:
- Geofencing alerts. Set geofences around specific areas so you know exactly when your fleet vehicles enter and exit those areas.
- Maintenance alerts. The best fleet GPS tracking system from Smart Fleet integrates into every vehicle and can provide alerts when a vehicle’s computer notices a mechanical issue.
- Driver behavior alerts. Only the best fleet GPS tracking system allows fleet operators to monitor driver behaviors more closely and in real time. See when drivers idle for too long, deviate from intended routes, or use their vehicles for unauthorized purposes.
- Fuel consumption alerts. Another reason why Smart Fleet is the best fleet GPS tracking system is that it can integrate with your fuel card system, notifying you of potential fuel theft and letting you monitor fueling transactions.
Fleet owners can tailor the alert system however they like, receive real-time updates on timed intervals, and increase productivity thanks to automatic report generation. Smart Fleet’s wide range of options and customizability make it the best fleet GPS tracking platform available for businesses of all sizes.
Work With the Best Fleet GPS Tracking Provider
Smart Fleet offers customizable service plans scalable to any size business, but they also offer seamless integration with many of the enterprise applications your company already uses. If your organization uses Garmin technology or the FieldPulse field management system, you can select the best fleet GPS tracking service plan to integrate these applications seamlessly. Take control over your fleet with added confidence by choosing the best fleet GPS tracking system available for your enterprise.
About Smart Fleet
Smart Fleet is a leading provider of GPS tracking technology for fleet owners of all sizes. Our customizable platform provides fleet owners with an intuitive way to maintain complete control over their fleet vehicles, identify problems in real time using advanced monitoring technology, and access to a robust set of back-end support services including report generation and many additional options at different service levels.
Why Choose Smart Fleet for GPS Fleet Tracking?
Cofounders Andrew and Elizabeth Chermark built Smart Fleet in 2008 on a foundation of their combined experience in the fields of financial management and wireless communication. The Chermarks built Smart Fleet to fulfill a pressing need in the United States shipping industry: an intuitive way to track fleet vehicles, improve road safety, and manage fleets more efficiently. Thanks to the Chermarks’ experience in wireless management, vehicle use optimization, and maximizing productivity, they developed Smart Fleet into the robust and successful brand it is today.
Smart Fleet provides each client with the tools necessary to track their fleets more effectively, plan their routes more efficiently, and streamline their operations to make them more profitable. Today, Smart Fleet provides custom GPS fleet tracking services across 43 states and Canada.
Benefits of the Smart Fleet GPS Fleet Tracking System
Many GPS tracking service providers only offer limited back-end support or no support at all, selling customers GPS tracking hardware with little to no instruction as to how to get the most value out of it. Smart Fleet takes a different approach by providing a robust selection of hardware and services and guidance for using all these tools to maximum effect.
The Smart Fleet GPS Fleet Tracking System offers fleet owners the choice between hardwired GPS tracking devices and convenient plug and play systems with optional dashboard camera functionality. These tools are just one layer of the service provided by Smart Fleet.
Fleet owners can choose one of three levels of service for their organizations based on how much back-end support and customization they require. Each level of service comes with the same high-quality hardware and reliable software in an intuitive format, all backed by the support and guidance of the Smart Fleet team. Fleet owners can enjoy several valuable benefits by investing in a Smart Fleet GPS fleet tracking system:
- Real time GPS tracking. Smart Fleet hardware offers advanced positioning technology so fleet owners can track their fleet vehicles’ positions at any time from any approved device.
- Automatic report generation. The Smart Fleet system offers automatic report generation, providing fleet owners with useful data so they can make more informed decisions about their business operations and future investments.
- Customizable alerts. Fleet owners can set alerts at various thresholds. For example, it’s possible to tailor the system to send an alert whenever a driver enters or leaves certain geofenced areas or travels at certain speeds. Alerts can also notify fleet owners and fleet supervisors of idling time and drivers using their vehicles for unauthorized purposes.
- Video telematics. Video recording technology allows fleet owners to retain invaluable footage to handle insurance claims.
- Vehicle maintenance alerts. GPS fleet tracking devices from Smart Fleet connect to vehicle systems and can alert fleet supervisors of maintenance problems as soon as they appear.
- Instant Location. The Instant Locate command allows fleet owners to find a vehicle’s position almost instantly.
- Streamlined routes. Reports generated from the Smart Fleet system allow fleet owners to develop more efficient routes and lower their fueling costs.
- Improved customer experiences. Greater efficiency means streamlined operations and happier customers.
- Increased productivity. Insights gained from Smart Fleet report data can help fleet owners make data-driven decisions, and the vehicle monitoring hardware can increase driver accountability.
These are just a few of the reasons why Smart Fleet has become the leading choice among fleet owners in the US for robust and reliable systems for tracking their fleet vehicles. The Smart Fleet team has more than a decade of professional experience working with all types of fleets of various sizes and can help fleet owners streamline their processes with added confidence thanks to state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. Contact our team at Smart Fleet today.